Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yes 2 Carrots Celebrates Earth Week by Passing on Savings to YOU!

 
I am new to the Yes 2 Carrots line, however let me say, I'm positive my most recent purchase will not be my last. Yes 2 Carrots is a company that "combines high-quality organic fruits and vegetables with a special mineral elixir derived from the Dead Sea to nourish and hydrate naturally". That being said, why wouldn't I trust putting this on my face, the part of my body that is seen daily?! There are four different "Yes 2" brands at the moment. They include: Yes 2 Carrots, Yes 2 Blueberries, Yes 2 Cucumbers and Yes 2 Tomatoes. (There is also a Yes 2 Baby Carrots for your little ones)



I purchased the Brightening Facial Towelettes this past weekend for about $7.50 as an alternative to my favorite Neutrogena Night Calming Face wipes. The Blueberry line is supposed to fight the signs of aging, and I know, at only almost 24, I don't really have signs of aging per say yet, BUT I LOVE blueberries, so I opted for these anyway :) They are supposed to improve skins firmness and diminish fine lines etc. Although I haven't noticed any of that...yet, I am definitely loving this product. It comes in a convenient pack of 30 moist towelettes. They are scented like fresh blueberries, now don't confuse this with that blueberry candle that you come across in the mall, I mean FRESH blueberries, so that's kind of more of a subtle scent, which I love.  You definitely feel like you are putting something natural on your face as you wipe away light makeup and dirt and oil from your face. I love that it doesn't leave an oily residue afterwards, like some other face towelettes do. The only drawback I can find is that it is not going to completely remove a full face of makeup. It will however do the job for some light makeup and I love the feeling of a fresh face afterward, which this definitely gives! All in all I would definitely recommend these if you are looking for an all natural way to cleanse your face via moist towelette :) These are also offered in Cucumber.

What's The Hype About? :
  • 99% Natural
  • Biodegradable & FSC Certified
  • Dermatologically & Opthalmologically Tested
  • Oil-free, non-comedoenic, hypoallergenic
 Let's get onto the savings: 

This week is Earth week, and that being said, of course an Earth Friendly company is going to reward those who also want to go a more organic route :) This week, on the Yes 2 Carrots website, which you can access by clicking here, fill up your bag with all the 99% Natural goodies you want, (may I recommend the lip products, love them!) and Enter EARTH at checkout to receive 25% off all of the products sitewide :)

To learn more about what the Yes 2 Carrots Company is doing for our environment AND our children, check out what they're up to by clicking here !

Enjoy this savings and stay smiling :)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment