Before & After Photos
- I really like how well this concealer blended in with my skin
- I like the crayon form because it is easy to work with and is a twist up so no sharpening needed :)
- The product comes in an array of 6 shades
- It has great lasting power, I also prime and set after to ensure this.
- The photos above only show one layer of the concealer, that is all I felt I needed for my under eye area however, it is definitely buildable.
- The only negative thing I can state is that it dries to a powder texture rather quickly so when you place it on, you must work with blending it out quickly ;)
- 0.1 oz. product
- Priced around $8.00
- Available at most drugstores or places like Amazon or Walmart.com
- For more information check out the L'Oreal website here
Unedited photos and slight dark under eye circles,