Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scrumptious Sweets!

A few months ago, while at my friend D's house I came across this recipe in a magazine that she had in her kitchen. This book was glorious, it had hundreds of recipes JUST for COOKIES! My taste-buds can't really handle extremely sweet things, so the baked goods that I usually make aren't too too sugary. On another note I do not like chocolate, but love white chocolate.  I know I know I'm missing out, or so I hear! haha This recipe is a mixture of oats, cranberries, and white chocolate, all things I absolutely love. For this reason I am so excited to share this recipe with you all :)

Just as it looks, this cookie has a bite of cranberry, white chocolate and oatmeal in EVERY bite guaranteed. Its quite delectable! :)

For this recipe click here. Enjoy xox!

No comments:

Post a Comment