Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cute Knick-knacks!

It was one hot month in 2006  (I believe), that a few friends and I ventured to Bethlehem, PA for Music Fest. Bethlehem is such a beautiful town let me tell you! Its set up like a little village with so many shops and parlors, definitely a sight to see. While venturing into different shops, mainly trying take in some air conditioning to relieve some of the heat stroke signs we were feeling haha, we came across this vintage shop. This place was crawling with everything vintage and I was in heaven! The girls and I discovered this table with tons of little knick-knacks that had the funniest pictures with even funnier captions attached. Later we learned that the woman responsible for bringing us many laughs was a woman named Anne Taintor. She creates everything from magnets to car fresheners with these hilarious illustrations and sayings! Needless to say we all stocked up on her items and I still find myself picking up some of her things which I sometimes find at local boutiques.




* To view these and even more of Anne Taintor's work click here !

No comments:

Post a Comment