Friday, February 4, 2011

Recent Obsession: Bows!

Over the course of the past few months, I have become pretty obsessed with every and anything bows. I'm talking rings, headbands, necklaces and earrings, just anything really! I came across these super cute bow earrings at Macy*s a this past week and of course I had to grab them. Betsey Johnson makes some adorable bow accessories as well. To me, bows are just a cute way of being feminine :) I went to a friends birthday dinner this weekend as well (that post should be following this one), and I wore a bow headband, which unfortunately didn't show clearly in any of the photos I took, boo hoo! I threw together a few of my favorite bow pieces from all of the categories mentioned above.

Rings! I had one similar to the top left, but over the years it lost its "umph" lol I must get a new one asap! :)




Earrings! (The ones I grabbed this week are the silver ones in the middle. How cute yet so simple! :) ?!)

 
Headbands! I wore one identical to the bottom left this week at a friends birthday dinner, my boyfriend loved it! :)



I love finding new cool things while I'm out shopping, can you tell?! haha For these and other things "bow-ish" lol check out Polyvore (one of my favorite go to sites for fashion) here ! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment