Friday, February 4, 2011

I Love Birthdays! (and all the food that comes with them! haha)

Wednesday was a great friend of mine, Gary's Birthday! I absolutely LOVE birthdays. Aside from the fact that I love being able to witness another year of someones life dear to me, they bring the best of friends and family together for a good time of reminiscing and laughing and usually include some great food :) For this birthday celebration, we celebrated on the water, the Hudson River to be exact haha Here 8 of us gathered to wine and dine at a spectacular restaurant where the food and view compete with each other for which more deserves my 5 star rating! I ordered the Herb Salmon and my boyfriend had the Stuffed Shrimp, boy did we chow down! There's nothing quite like enjoying delicious food in the perfect ambiance with the perfect people. The stunning NYC skyline shined through the floor to ceiling windows that we sat next to, making this dining experience, and the celebration all in all, THAT much better :) Ill insert a few pics below of the shenanigans that evening haha Enjoy xox!


Birthday Boy and his divine Raspberry Creme Brulee!
The Boyfriend and Myself <3
Desarae and I :)
Oh my what a view! Love Love Loved it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment