What this comes with:
- 20 Hot Rollers in 3 different sizes, large, medium and small.
- Around 23 Clips
- The case, obviously! haha
- These rollers heat up SUPER fast. I would say about 45 seconds and you are good to go. There is an indicator on the top of one of the hot rollers that turns clear when they are ready :)
- The fact that there are different sizes. This is great because sometimes you want only the large waves and sometimes you want a tighter look. What I do is I use ALL of them in my whole head but concentrate the different sizes in different areas for the perfect look.
- I love that there is a tiny spot on the right where 3 clips can be held. The clips are actually clamped over a hot piece of metal that allows them to heat a little too, this helps generate more heat into your roller as you clamp it into place.
- These clips, unlike the old fashioned metal wire like ones that I used to use, don't hurt your head at all :)
- In just 20 minutes, the time it takes me to shower pretty much, my hair is ready to be let down. That's pretty amazing considering the beautiful results I achieve.
- These store nicely in their case. I have seen the ones that come in a bag and whatnot and I definitely prefer this case, it protects all of the equipment and stores nicely underneath my vanity :) Oh and I love that they are pink, are you seeing a trend with the last two hair products I have reviewed ? ;) haha
*Always use a heat protectant on your hair before any type of heat exposure. I use the It's A 10 Miracle Leave in Product when I have just washed my hair, and on those days where I am using hot rollers on my "day old" hair (which is when I generally use this because it gives your hair SERIOUS va-va voom where it would look pretty dull otherwise), use a regular spray in protectant like Tresemme etc.
*Another key in achieving the look I am going to show you below is to GENTLY run your hair through the curls after they are let down and cooled etc. This will soften them :)
*Last but not least, be sure to apply a flexible hairspray LIGHTLY. Remember you want to achieve natural flowy glamorous hair not stiff overworked locks.
To remembering to take pics on my digital camera instead of my phone next time,