Thursday, July 12, 2012

Product Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain


Pros: 
  1. Wind up bottom (you don't have to sharpen this bad boy!)
  2. Wide array of available colors
  3. Nourishing formula (it's a balm)
  4. Long lasting stain

Cons: 
  1. This applicator is like a chunky crayon (similar to the NYX Jumbo eye pencils), therefore you really can't get precise application. I, however, don't mind this too too much because it goes on really quickly because of the large amount of area it covers at once!
  2. Don't be deceived, the container is only half way filled with product, boo! 

Final Thoughts:


I really like this lip stain.  It is the consistency of a lip balm so it doesn't try out my lips like many other stains would.  I also like that there are so many different colors offered so that I can have a wide variety in my collection if I am looking for a stain.  I LOVE that I don't have to ever sharpen this and overall I love the staying power.  If I throw this on in the morning, toward the end of the day the glazed look from the balm effect will fade off but I will still have a stain of color on my lips giving me that "Just Bitten" look, no pun intended ;) 


Yay for lip stains!, 


xox

2 comments:

  1. I have been dying to try these! I'd love to try either the color "honey" or "precious"...trying to decide on which color to pick up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey looks like a great everyday color! Go for it :)

    ReplyDelete