Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March Favorites!!

Below are a few of the things that really stood out to me this month and that I highly recommend :)

Hello Kitty Eau de-Parfum 1.7 oz. $55 Click here!
I absolutely adore almost anything Hello Kitty, I wouldn't consider myself a crazed fanatic, I just think her little face is so cute haha  This perfume packaging is so adorable and the scent is very floral like with vanilla. This also comes in a roller ball, which is great to throw in your purse or for traveling! The bottle will for sure be a collectors item :)

Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy Boosting Moisturizer 17 oz. $35 Click here!
I just purchased this this month and I am totally loving it. The first time I used it I saw an immediate radiance to my face! Its comes out of the tube white, however when rubbing together on my hands I saw it change to a more fleshy tone color, which means it gives a "slight" tint to your skin. I have a medium skin tone and this blends flawlessly :) If you wear light coverage foundation now (I do not), you may just be able to skip foundation all together as this evened out my entire skin tone. Its not oily or heavy and definitely makes your skin look radiant (perhaps from booting its energy haha) A little bit goes a long way with this one so the price in reference to the amount of use you get out of the tube is perfect. Take my word and try this!


MAC MSF Soft & Gentle $28 Click here!
I have been looking for the perfect highlight for months! When I came across this one, I was so pleased with the initial swatch I did that I felt compelled to give it a try. Needless to say I love this stuff! Its a high frost metallic finish which is perfect for highlighting above the cheekbones, down the nose as well as your cupids bow if you wish. I use this with my Sigma E40 brush which is small yes, but I feel like this gives me the ultimate control of where I am placing the product so I don't end up with a tin man looking face haha

Reebok RunTone Action On Sale for $76! Click here!
Can you believe the last time I owned a pair of sneakers that weren't Coach Fashion-like ones was more than 6 years ago! I know I can't either lol I've never been much of a sneaker girl, I prefer flip flops, flats, wedges etc. My boyfriend and I are going to be doing quite a decent amount of traveling this summer so he saw it fit that I actually have something to walk around comfortably in haha He got me these babies for Christmas, and boy were they an awesome gift! Number one they're pink, they also are super stylish and don't make your feet look all chunky and wide, they're breathable with some mesh parts that allow your little toes to catch a gust of wind on occasion hahaha AND they work your bottom and legs out the more you walk in them! SCORE on all ends with this sneaker :) I definitely recommend these to everyone without a doubt!

Kohl's Juniors S.O. Long and Lean Ribbed Tank On sale for $5.99! Click here!
I am always buying tank tops, like ALWAYS! I find that during any season, a tank top can be layered or thrown under a cardigan for a perfect polished effortless look. I like my non-ribbed ones from Target, but unfortunately they're only available for a month or so then they are no where to be found until the next year! I cam across these ribbed tanks at Kohl's and let me tell you what I love about them: 1. They are good quality 2. They come in a variety of colors 3. They have a nice colorful piping on the inside :) and 4. They are totally the kind of tank that WON'T stretch out on you during the day, I HATE THAT!! The case of the saggy tank top by noon is not a good look lol 


Happy Shopping! xox

2 comments: