Thursday, March 10, 2011

Coral/Turquoise Explosion in Your Accessories

Nothing screams Spring more to me than a good coral or turquoise accessory. I dont know what it is about these colors, but they remind me of great weather and spring flowers lol :) They look amazing apart, and look even better put together! Below I have thrown together some rings, earrings and necklaces in these colors to give you an idea of something I would totally wear with almost any ensemble during the spring, and even the summer for that matter!

These colors are so vibrant and colorful, I just love em' so so much haha The two tribal looking hoop earrings above in both coral and turquoise are from House of Harlow 1960--lets not get me started on that topic. I am obsessed with any and everything HOH, these earrings being just one of them lol You guys should totally check out Nicole Richie's boho chic retro line of accessories that even include some totally rad (yes I said rad) shoes! Some of her shoes are offered on the Victoria Secret website as well.

For more info on the HOH collection click here !

No comments:

Post a Comment