Sunday, March 6, 2011

I've Officially Added Another Salad to my FAVORITE Salad List! :)

Thai Chopped Chicken Salad



At 390 Calories and packed with savory flavor (thinking about it makes my mouth water and it's only 10am!) this salad is a no brainer for those who love massive flavor in their salads as opposed to the feeling of crunching on watery tasteless lettuce leaves haha When I first tried this, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I liked everything in this salad. I'm notorious for picking out things in my food lol With this I did none of that sort. From the soy beans to the red peppers, I devoured everything because it was just so delicious. If you are in a Panera Bread any time soon, please do your taste-buds a favor and try this baby out!

*Note: this salad packs a little bit of heat too, nothing tabasco sauce like but certainly leaves you tasting a little spice. I love spicy things so this wasn't a problem, however, if this is for you, you can perhaps ask what contributes to the spice and have that taken out :)

Ingredients: 

Fresh Cilantro, Crispy Wonton Strips, Chopped Romaine Lettuce, Citrus & Pepper Chicken, Fire Roasted Edamame Blend, Low Fat Thai Chili Vinaigrette, Thai Cashew Pieces and Thai Style Peanut Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment