Here are a few of my fashion favorites for the month of May. These are all things that I have obsessively loved this month and thought that they were significant enough to share with you guys :)
1. J.CREW Tanks: These tanks are my favorite tank tops this spring! They are super comfy, as most JCrew tops are, and come in the cutest color stripes. I bought the two above and have worn them both already, layering them over a white or gray tank. These are definitely the kind of tanks you want to layer as they are that super awesome baggy fit, on myself at least. The cotton is super soft and they also have a cool zipper detail on the upper part of the back making them all that more interesting :)
2. Urban Outfitters Fedora: I am really big into fedoras as you all probably know from my previous fashion related blogs. This one however has been one that I have wearing weekly during this month of May. It just seems to go with a lot of what I wear on a daily basis so it is so easy to just grab it and go.
3. Lucky Brand Acacia Sandals: These sandals are amazing! I bought them on impulse at my local Macy*s one weekend before vacation and I thought hey if I don't like them when I get home I could always just return them. I say this because too many times do I love something in the store and then hate it when I get home lol Needless to say, these are definitely going to be a staple shoe of mine this summer. I LOVE the 70's boho vibe they give off with the chunky bottom, they are soft good quality leather and are SO comfy!! I wore them all day on vacation this past weekend and I was on my feet going up stairs walking through museums etc for almost 7 hours and not a blister or hurt in sight :) DEFINITELY recommend!
4. Ballerina Buns: Here I show a pic of Kourtney Kardashian sporting this look, one of my favorites as the warm humid weather comes upon us. I find that when it is hot and sticky (humid) out the last thing I want is hair on my neck, the thought of it just makes me hot! lol This is a simple yet put together way to get your hair off of your face and out of the way. It only requires bobby pins, hair ties, smoothing hair brush and hairspray and you are good to go. There are many levels on your head to wear this, I however wear it like this:
|My casual version of the ballerina bun :)|
Below are a few beauty related items that I found myself using over and over again this month :)
3. Essie Nail Polish in Tangerine: I got this right before vacation this past weekend and it has quickly become one of my favorite spring/summer colors! It is a coraly deep orange color, almost completely matching my MAC lipstick in So Chaud. I love the way orange nails look with a nice golden tan :)