Where to begin?! First off, I have had this palette for a very long time, honestly I had forgotten about it for a little while but re-found it recently while cleaning my makeup storage unit out and got so excited all over again! I forgot how much I truly loved this palette and I can't wait to start doing more looks with it :) Now to get started on my thoughts about it:
1. I absolutely love the pigmentation, two or three swipes and you have an amazing color payoff on your lids, showing the actual colors that you see with your eyes in the palette itself, no washed out coloring here!
2. I love the convenience of this palette. It is a quad of all complimentary colors, I have done looks in the past using ONLY this palette and although it is a very vibrant out there palette with some of the bright colors, when used subtly and not overdoing it, you can really bring out the color of your eyes and make them pop with colors like this!
3. I love that these colors are metallic which offers one a nice shine to the shadow, but no chunky glitter that leaves unwanted fallout and can at times when applied the wrong way, leave you looking like a disco ball!
4. This palette comes with a mirror which is great for on the go application.
5. This palette, in my opinion is priced very fairly. Although not a huge bargain at around $28.00, I find it to be acceptable for the product you are receiving, 4 velvety smooth, very pigmented colors that are sure to last you a long time.
This CARGO eyeshadow palette in Tahiti definitely surpassed everything I was hoping for when I purchased it. These shadows are perhaps some of the best quality shadows I have in my collection. I definitely suggest giving these CARGO quads a try, they come in a variety of different colors.
You can find these palettes here.