Monday, June 13, 2011

Bridal Shower Look of the Day

My Sister and I look nothing alike right?! haha Gosh I love her <3
Above you are seeing a picture of my sister and I. She got the gorgeous curly hair and green eyes and I got.....long silky straight hair and brown eyes? lol Seriously, what happened to me!? haha Anyway, this is a picture of us at a Bridal Shower this weekend, I thought I would share with you what I wore on my face and my outfit. Enjoy!


Clothing

1. Dress from Macy's by a brand named "Angie's" (I think)
2. Shoes, which you can't see fully and I apologize, are my Lucky Brand Acacia shoes. I have done a blog post containing these a few posts back, for more info on those, check it out! They are my favorite shoes of my entire collection :)
3. Bangles, I think my grandmother purchased these for me at Macy's as well a while back.
4. Nail Polish, Essie's Mob Squad, read my previous post to see how obsessed with this color I am!
5. Earrings, just regular Diamond studs (I don't remember from where!)

Makeup

1. Origins VitaZing all over to moisturize & Garnier Anti Age Dark Circle Roller Ball for under my eyes to brighten.
2. MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus & MAC MSF Soft and Gentle as highlight.
3. Zhen Bamboo Foundation stick (to even out skin tone on eyelids to prep for shadow)
4. Urban Decay Primer Potion
5. NYC Sunny Bronzer (I prefer this over my MAC one, can you guys believe that?!)
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush (Lightly applied this to the back of my cheek bones)
7. VS Lipstick in Heat (I find myself wearing this a lot lately, and someone always asks me the color! :)
8. From my UD Naked Palette: Naked and a little Half Baked all over the lid, tiny bit of Hustle in the outer V
9. MAC's Hepcat with my Sigma E40 brush blended into my crease (this brought out the fuchsia purples in my dress:)
10. Urban Decay's Perversion Shadow mixed with a dampened eyeliner brush for eyeliner on the top lid.
11. Revlon eyelash Curler and L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black as mascara! (My holy grail)

Its funny because as I was writing this list above, I was thinking omgoodness, did I really use more than 10 things for my makeup yesterday!? It literally only took me MAYBE 5 mins to do my makeup so it almost didn't seem believable, but tis' true darlings haha

If you guys see anything above that you want a more thorough blogpost on ie. review etc. let me know!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment