Here we go:
|L'Oreal Ever Strong Sulfate-Free Reconstruct Conditioner|
- Smells AMAZING!
- Nice thick consistency that coats your strands fully for great results
- Leaves hair soft and gives you that great tingly minty feeling on your scalp upon use :)
|One n Only Argan Oil|
- Great price point compared to some other argan oil treatments on the market at around $10.00
- Smells absolutely fabulous
- Doesn't leave hair greasy
- Leaves hair soft and shiny
- Wonderful moisturizer with a slight tint
- No irritating fragrance
- Priced at $35 (not too bad for a higher end moisturizer)
- Gives skin that healthy glow
|MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus|
- This stuff has lasted me FOREVER!
- I not only use this as a face powder on occasion but also a transition color when blending eyeshadows which it works wonderful for!
|Buck Eyeshadow from the UD Naked Palette, Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx, MAC Typographic Eyeshadow|
- I tweeted about nailing the perfect every time smokey eye and these are the products that made that possible for me.
- Stila Kajal eyeliners are all so creamy and super blendable
- MAC Typographic is the perfect charcoal gray that one would desire when doing a smokey eye
- Buck is my perfect shade for blending as a transition color in this look (for those with lighter skin tone, naked may work better!)
|Revlon Lipbutter in Cotton Candy|
- Glides on smoothly and moisturizes well
- Perfect wash of light pink color with a slight sheen to make the lips look "awake" :)
Do we share any of the same favorites?