1. Clip on Poinsettia (pic of what that looks like below)
2. Festive Holiday Ribbon (spend a little more on this if you need to for better quality, it makes a huge difference!)
3. Gold pine-cones with long stem (this allows them to be held more secure when making the wreath, photo below)
|This is what the clip looks like on the bottom of the poinsettia flower heads that you can buy. Makes them super easy to just throw on anywhere!|
My "toned" down tree (still absolutely gorgeous!) :
1. Long stem Velvet Poinsettias with glitter (photo below)
2. Gold Locust Glitter Spray (photo below)
*other than those two things listed above, I just put lights and TONS of red and gold Christmas ornaments from Target/Pier 1.
Decorative Garland for Stairs:
1. Bows that my boyfriend's mama made from Ribbon that I bought :)
2. Pre-lit Holiday garland bought from Target years ago.
3. Poinsettia plant (real) --I have three or four of these strategically placed all over my house, the vibrant red color is so beautiful!
**I love taking the time to decorate for the Holidays, it genuinely makes me happy to flip the switch at the end and see my whole home light up with Christmas goodness. Although this post was late, hopefully if you are having family/friends over for the holidays, you can get some last minute inspiration. It doesn't take a lot of money, just a lot of heart and inspiration to make your guests think you're a pro ;)
Sending you all Holiday cheer and love,
**if you have posts on your holiday decor or a link where I can see your decor, please link it below, I love seeing things like that :)