Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Series: Beauty Related Stocking Stuffer Ideas UNDER $20!

With the Holidays right around the corner, I have been browsing through so many shopping catalogs and stores.  I love buying the big main gifts, but find the little stocking stuffers to be the most fun to pick out :) I have a little sister and cousin and many women in my family in general so finding things that are beauty related whether it be hair, nails or makeup are always a safe bet. Below are some things that I found that I think would make great stocking stuffers!


1.
Eco Tools 5 pc. Brush Set.  I LOVE these brushes.  They are such great quality, can be found at most drugstores and are a great price! These can for sure be found at most Targets, where I often see mine :) Price: $10.99!

2.

Yes to Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes.  These are my favorite makeup removing and cleansing wipes.  They are all natural and from my experience really get my makeup off pretty well.  (I always wash my face after anyway) I do however love that they don't have that oily residue that most others leave on your face.  Price: $7.99

3.
Burt's Bees From Head to Toes gift set.  This is a great idea to allow someone to test out some new products.  These are all travel sized but are enough for you to get a real feel if you are going to want to purchase the full size or not.  This set contains pretty much everything the title says, foot cream, lip balm, body wash, Nourishing body lotion, deep cleansing cream and hand salve. I love Burt's Bees because they are another all natural company! :) Price: $12.99!

4.

Nicole by OPI are some really great nail polishes. I love when the polish companies come up with cute Holiday gift sets, again another way to test drive a few colors without making the commitment to purchasing all full sized ones.  These colors are adorable and some have a nice glittery shimmer in them :) I spotted these sets at Target just last week :) Price: $10.00!

5.

This roller ball is from Marc Jacobs.  This is my signature scent when I go out, it smells absolutely amazing! Buying someone a roller ball perfume is perfect for two reasons: one, they may have this perfume, like myself, and love it, but lets face it--sometimes we are out and need a refresher after a long day, this is a great thing to keep in your purse! Secondly, this is great if you are purchasing this for someone who doesn't have this fragrance already, again a great way to not feel guilty about trying it out without purchasing the full sized one! This can be found at Sephora and other fragrance/beauty retailers I'm sure :) Price: $20

6.


Urban Decay 24/7  eyeliner duo in Bourbon and Ransom.  I own both of these eyeliners and can attest to how amazing they are! They are great in the waterline, glide on smooth and are just overall great quality.  This duo is a great stocking stuffer because you are giving someone the gift of trying out the 24/7 eyeliners (if they don't already have them) and if they do, maybe you are adding two new shades to their collection! Making a duo with a neutral color and a bright color was a great idea :) Price: $14.00!

7.
The Sephora by OPI Glimmer Wonderland Nail Polish Set is just perfect for this Holiday Season! It contains 4 mini polishes and again is a great way to try all of these gorgeous shades out! I really love the color scheme in this set, purples and pinks and glitters galore! Price: $18!

Stuffing Stockings with Beauty on a Budget Everywhere,

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment