What I love about the Z-Palette:
- Comes in various sizes including newer revamped ones to include a palette for pro's (a larger size than the original large) and even one that will house our dome shaped mineral makeup products without crushing their little tops :)
- Affordability is key--you want to get something that you are going to get a ton of use out of and that ultimately will pay for itself right? These price range from $14-25 and trust me when I say, they have paid for themselves in the amount of product I was able to travel with and NOT have break...which brings me to my next point.
- This palette is hard and durable promising to not only allow you to see through the lid for "quick look access" but also to protect your precious makeup from shattering during travel. It's like the shock proof case you put on your phone to make sure that should it get a little banged up, it won't affect the phone as much ;) The magnetic backing and easy label stickers make set up quick and easy!
- Last but not least would be the main thing that I love about this, the ability to get rid of clunky large bulky packaging in some of the palettes (pictured below is my UD NYC palette) that you would love to travel with but just can't justify lugging it around. I was able to depot all of my shadows from this palette below and throw the packaging away and keep the good stuff! Now I am able to take the shadows that I love with me everywhere and as you can see a peek of, I have tons more room to fit another 20+shadows in there!
- To enter to win a small travel leopard Z-Palette (fits 9 MAC eye shadows), you must be a subscriber to my blog. Click "join this site" on the right :)
- For an extra entry, tweet me that you would like to enter @AlyseaP
- Comment below telling me what your current cosmetic travel packing routine consists of. I always want to learn new ways to pack my makeup and tips and tricks for EASY travel. You could also tell me one staple palette you travel with if you don't have a travel routine down just yet :)
- This is open to everyone, INTERNATIONAL AND U.S.A.
- This giveaway will remain open from today, 5/11 thru Sunday 5/26 (two weeks) Good Luck!