Friday, May 31, 2013

OOTD: White & Denim

For those of you who broke out your white denim this past Memorial Day Weekend like myself, here is one of the many ways you can put together an ensemble that includes white denim. This look was thrown together last minute and proved to be comfortable and chic ;) Wore this outfit on a long walk from my hotel to Capitol Hill--perfect for the weather! I will try and get up another of my favorite ways to wear white denim soon. All of the things I am wearing will either be linked to for easy access or similar things will be. Enjoy!



ootd
Links: 
 I love the way this outfit came together :) What are your favorite ways to wear white denim?

Love these jeans so much, I may wear them everyday,

xox 

2 comments:

  1. I love this look. I wish I could wear skinny jeans, but my legs are so skinny I'm afraid I would look strange. You look gorgeous, I love everything about this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you would look fab in skinny jeans! I have been everywhere from 98 lbs to my current size and I have always worn them ;) You have my support! Thanks for your kind words about my outfit! xo

      Delete