Monday, June 18, 2012

OOTD: Yet Another Graduation BBQ!

These photos were taken very last minute, literally as we were walking out the door, so they were snapped with an iPhone, next time, I will try and have my good camera around so I can get better quality photos of detail, color etc! :)

Here's the Rundown:

Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Dress- Forever 21 (came with belt)
Watch-Michael Kors (the rose gold one that has made MANY appearances in my blog posts ;)
Hair- Curled with a clip-less curling iron and they fell into simple waves :)
Ring-Although you can't really see it here, it is the hot pink crystal bow ring that was also in my other Graduation Party OOTD posted not too long ago, for more up close pics of it, take a look at that post!

This was a very impromptu OOTD, hope you enjoyed! I wanted to keep it simple yet elegant and also remaining outdoor party appropriate :)

Have a Wonderful Day,

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment