Monday, August 22, 2011

Bachelorette Dinner OOTD :)





I am the 2nd one in from the left for those of you who are new to my blog :) I had an awesome night having dinner with these ladies. The bride is my soon to be aunt and I am so honored to be her Maid of Honor!

Outfit:

H&M black bodysuit (SOOO comfy and fits stunningly well :)
Patricia Field Black Studded Belt to cinch my waist. Although this isn't found on her website anymore, I got this belt because it is the exact one that SJP wore in the Sex and the City movie! You can see it here:


My shoes, which can't be seen are from Steve Madden called Glaamm :

I am also holding a black Urban Outfitters Clutch!


Makeup:

Lipstick: Neutrogena Moisture Shine in Poppy Red - My FAVORITE red lipstick!
Eyes: Naked Palette
Bronzer: MAC Refined Golden
Blush: NARS Orgasm (just a smidge)
That wraps up this quick OOTD, hope you enjoyed!

To all the Summer Brides out there and all of their brides/maids of honor,

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment