Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Holiday Outfits!

The mister is working this year for New Years so I may not really do anything as grand as I have previous years.  Therefore, I am posting this annual post of mine a bit early because it may just end up including these two holidays--if by chance I do end up doing something absolutely spectacular, I will just do a separate post on that ;) Here we go:


Christmas Eve:

Christmas 2012 002
Dress: Zara
Stockings: Urban Outfitters (LOVE these!! Had them for a few years and wear them all the time!)
Black Cone Heel Suede Boots: Urban Outfitters
Pink Rhinestone Bow Ring: Vendor at IMATS
Shamballa Bracelets: Gifted from boyfriends Mother

Christmas Day:

Christmas 2012 008

Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West Melitta
Bangles: Forever 21
Blazer: Express
White Tank: Target
Necklace: Macy*s

I didn't really have time to shop for new holiday ensembles this year and I was forced to rummage through my closet for both occasions and I am glad I was! I used things I already and and whipped up two totally new outfits :) Sometimes you just have to look at what you have and pair things together in a new way for a completely new outfit. 

Hope you all enjoyed your holidays!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment