I have posted a few times before about the Yes To Carrots Skincare line and my position on their company still remains the same: They are fabulous! I cannot tell you how excited I was to learn that they introduced a new line the "Yes to Grapefruit" to their products. Already in love with my Yes to Blueberries facial cleansing towelettes and my Yes to Carrots lip balm, I knew this would tickle me pink...no pun intended ;)
This line includes everything from moisturizer and face wash to exfoliating face towelettes and dark spot correctors. It is such a well rounded addition to the company.
Before I show you some photos and give you my reviews on the three products that I have been testing out, let me give you a brief look into the Yes To company as a whole first and what not only makes them unique but all out awesome!
- This company consists of all products that are at least 95% all natural. They use all recycled packaging and even give back via something called the "Yes To Seed Fund". Check out more about that by clicking here.
- Their products are affordable for all of the quality that you are getting in every package.
- Their products are easily accessible and can be found at Target, Ulta and many other nationwide markets.
- Their website www.yestocarrots.com is very easy to navigate and very shopper friendly.
- They carry products specifically meant to cater to age-damaged skin (blueberries), acne prone skin (tomatoes), sensitive skin (cucumbers), dryer skin (carrots) and the all new grapefruit line to brighten your skin.
Here are my brief thoughts on their new baby:
As you can probably tell from the photo above, this sits right in my shower for daily use :)
- This facial scrub is a very gentle exfoliating cleanser. Not too harsh but just enough to get the job done.
- It isn't a thick cream form cleanser, but rather is a lighter more "runny" formula.
- The smell is very grapefruit for sure---I don't mind this at all ;)
- I find that this leaves my skin feeling very clean and without any leftover residue feeling that other face cleansers can leave sometimes.
- I sometimes use this with my Olay Pro-X cleansing brush--it's the perfect formula to use in conjunction with it!
- The first thing that caught my eye with this "correct and repair" even skin tone moisturizer was the pump---I LOVE anything with a pump because it makes it so much easier to control the amount of product you use! Good job with the packaging Yes To company :)
- This is, just as the facial scrub, a lighter more "runny" formula--but moisturizes in a very rich way. For someone for suffers from relatively dry skin, this worked perfectly for me.
- The smell is something that took getting used to because as I am seeing with this whole line, everything smells very true to their name. This grapefruit smell will linger for a while, but it's certainly nothing unbearable--I happen to like it :)
- I like that you get 1.4 fl oz. decent size for a good moisturizer.
- NO PARABENS, PETROLEUM or SLS!!!! WOOOHOO!!!
I wanted to show you a comparison of the packaging size between the Grapefruit and Blueberry towelettes. This however is deceiving because the actual towelettes are the same size--and they are a good size to begin with so this didn't bother me at all :) Pictured above as well is the Blueberry and Grapefruit towelettes side by side---can you see the exfoliating pattern on the Grapefruit ones? This feels so nice on your face!
- I love the fresh scent that these have
- I love the gentle exfoliating pattern built into each facial wipe to give you that extra clean feeling.
- As with all of the other face wipes, I love the packaging that includes a "click to close" flap. This is almost a fool proof way to assure that your little wipes don't get dried out from exposure to air! Genius!
I have to say, as with all of my other Yes To purchases, I was not disappointed at all. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they came out with so many awesome products, kept the prices reasonable and were able to target another skin issue that some suffer from. I like that there is something for everyone within this company. I would definitely recommend going out and trying a few things from the Yes to Grapefruit line, I am almost sure that you will find something that you will love and that will make your skincare routine that much better!
Bright Beautiful Skin,